Friday, May 27, 2011

My New Addiction

have you been introduced to pinterest? it's my newest addiction. seriously, the person who came up with this idea is a genius!

it is basically a virtual bulletin board. if you see something you like on a website, all you do it click the "pin it" button and it saves the link to that site along with a picture to one of your virtual boards. that way, you can go back at anytime and find that thing you liked.

i have several boards. one for food i must make as soon as possible, one for DIY ideas, one for home ideas i am currently loving, and one that's my current "wish list".

check out pinterest when you get a chance, but heed my warning, you will become addicted! i promise!

you can check out my inspiration boards here.

i'll leave you with some of my favorite home ideas . . .



how amazing is this painted floor?!

i am crazy about this tile for a kitchen backsplash

i am currently in the process of painting an old wardrobe i found in a barn at meadowvale and am using this one as my inspiration

my husband is a surfer, how cool would this "fence" of old surfboards be?

i love, love, love this paint color. i am thinking my new soon-to-be kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment